- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 can evaporated milk(I used FF)
- 1 can pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar(I used Splenda)
- 4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 c. chopped pecans
- 1 c. melted butter(I used 1/2 c.butter)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9x13 pan or dish.
- Combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, salt and pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl. Pour into pan.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix evenly over pumpkin mixture.
- Top with pecans, drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely and serve with whipped topping!
NotesI made this recipe last night for a dinner with my friends. It was so simple and super delicious. I made a few changes so I didn't feel so guilty eating it. I love pumpkin, so this was a real winner with me! I hope you enjoy it too!
Happy Fall Ya'll!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More