- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup mashed pumpkin (canned)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (12 ounce) package vanilla flavored baking chips
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/3 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Using butter or margarine, lightly grease the sides and bottom of a medium saucepan.
- Place the sugar, evaporated milk, pumpkin, butter, salt, and pumpkin pie spice in the saucepan.
- Stirring constantly over medium heat, bring the mixture to a boil and boil for 12 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the baking chips and marshmallows until melted.
- Stir in the nuts and vanilla extract.
- Pour into an 8-inch square pan that has been lined with foil and greased.
- Chill mixture until set.
- Cut into small squares to serve.
- Cover and store in refrigerator.
- Yield: approximately 4-5 dozen pieces
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
BROWNIE CUPCAKES WITH PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING
Chocolate Chia Protein-Pudding
Bagel PizzaSee More