- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup mashed pumpkin (canned)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (12 ounce) package vanilla flavored baking chips
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/3 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Using butter or margarine, lightly grease the sides and bottom of a medium saucepan.
- Place the sugar, evaporated milk, pumpkin, butter, salt, and pumpkin pie spice in the saucepan.
- Stirring constantly over medium heat, bring the mixture to a boil and boil for 12 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the baking chips and marshmallows until melted.
- Stir in the nuts and vanilla extract.
- Pour into an 8-inch square pan that has been lined with foil and greased.
- Chill mixture until set.
- Cut into small squares to serve.
- Cover and store in refrigerator.
- Yield: approximately 4-5 dozen pieces
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More