- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 3 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 1 (10 ounce) package marshmallows (about 40), or 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups Kelloggs Rice Krispie cereal
- 1/2 tsp. orange food coloring PLUS 10 extra drops
- Pumpkin shaped cookie cutter to make the pumpkin shape
- Green apple licorice (about 4 1/2, cut into 1-inch stems)
- Melt margarine or butter in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add the rice krispie cereal and orange food coloring. Stir until well coated.
- Using a buttered spatula or waxed paper, press mixture evenly into a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated well with cooking spray. Using the pumpkin shaped cookie cutter, cut out treats. Let treats cool and place the green apple licorice pieces on top for the stems. Enjoy.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Italian White Bean Soup
Butterscotch Hard Candy
Meringue Candy CanesSee More