- Cooking Time: 10-13 minutes
- Servings: 48
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1 cup ground pecans
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup plus 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir or knead in pecans, flour, pumpkin, cinnamon and vanilla until well blended.
- Shape dough into 48 (1-inch) balls. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 to 13 minutes or until set but not brown. Remove from cookie sheets. Cool slightly on cooling rack.
- Roll warm cookies in powdered sugar then cool completely on cooling rack. If necessary, before serving roll cookies in powdered sugar again.
NotesThis is a recipe that I created for the Pillsbury Bake-Off Monthly Challenge for December 2009---and it won!
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More