PUMPKIN SPICE COFFEE
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 4-8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger)
- 1 cup of strong brewed coffee
- Combine first 3 ingredients in saucepan bring to quick boil.
- Add vanilla and pumpkin pie spice.
- Add to strong coffee, top with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice.
NotesJust like the Coffee at Starbucks YUM!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More