- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup veg. oil
- 3 cups sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 cups pumpkin
- 1 cup raisins
- Spray loaf pans with Pam and preheat oven to 350.
- Sift flour, soda, salt, powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Set aside.
- Stir or beat oil and sugar in a large bowl until well mixed.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Mix in water and pumpkin
- Gradually add flour mixture and raisins
- Pour into loaf pans, being careful not to overfill
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour or until done.
NotesThis is especially popular at our house around the holidays. This recipe makes a ton--so it's good for sharing extra with friends and family.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More