- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup veg. oil
- 3 cups sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 cups pumpkin
- 1 cup raisins
- Spray loaf pans with Pam and preheat oven to 350.
- Sift flour, soda, salt, powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Set aside.
- Stir or beat oil and sugar in a large bowl until well mixed.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Mix in water and pumpkin
- Gradually add flour mixture and raisins
- Pour into loaf pans, being careful not to overfill
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour or until done.
NotesThis is especially popular at our house around the holidays. This recipe makes a ton--so it's good for sharing extra with friends and family.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More