- Cooking Time: 50
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1- 15 ounce can pumpkin
- 1- 12 ounce can evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp Chinese 5-spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1- box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup toasted pecans, finely chopped
- 1-1/2 sticks butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 9x13 pan with Reynolds parchment paper.
- Combine first six ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with cake mix.
- Gently pat down with spoon.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- Drizzle with butter.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Cool and cut in squares.
NotesThis was passed down to me from my Mom!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More