- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (15 ounce) can pure pumpkin
- 2 medium apples, peeled and grated
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon each: cloves, allspice, ginger
- Combine pumpkin, apple, apple juice, sugar and spices in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 1/2 hours. Add spices to taste. Store in airtight container in refrigerator for up to 2 months.
NotesI prefer this with more spices. Start small and adjust to your tastes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More