- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (15 ounce) can pure pumpkin
- 2 medium apples, peeled and grated
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon each: cloves, allspice, ginger
- Combine pumpkin, apple, apple juice, sugar and spices in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 1/2 hours. Add spices to taste. Store in airtight container in refrigerator for up to 2 months.
NotesI prefer this with more spices. Start small and adjust to your tastes.