- Cooking Time: 2
- Servings: 40
- Preparation Time: 5
BackstoryYou'll love the truly autumn flavor of this apple butter.
- 1 (29 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 2 cups apple cider
- 1 cup applesauce 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, combine all ingredients. Simmer, uncovered, for 2 hours, stirring occasionally, until thickened. Pour into freezer containers. Refrigerate up to 1 month or freeze.