- Cooking Time: 2
- Servings: 40
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 (29 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 2 cups apple cider
- 1 cup applesauce 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, combine all ingredients. Simmer, uncovered, for 2 hours, stirring occasionally, until thickened. Pour into freezer containers. Refrigerate up to 1 month or freeze.
NotesYou'll love the truly autumn flavor of this apple butter.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More