- Cooking Time: 17
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup mashed ripe banana
- 3/4 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup low fat milk
- 1 beaten egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Set oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease muffin tin.
- In a large bowl mix together the flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- In a separate mix together the remaining ingredients until combined.
- Add the wet to the dry and stir until moistened.
- Using an ice cream scoop fill all 12 muffin cups.
- Bake for 17-18 minutes (depending on your oven's temperature).
- You may have to run a butter knife around the sides so they come out cleanly.
NotesI was inspired by the flavor combination from Ina Garten's Pumpkin Banana Mousse Tart that I make almost every Thanksgiving. This muffin recipe makes the moistest muffins I've ever had...enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Raw Carrot Beet Ginger Salad
Honeydew Lime Soup
Deviled PotatoesSee More