- Cooking Time: 17
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup mashed ripe banana
- 3/4 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup low fat milk
- 1 beaten egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Set oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease muffin tin.
- In a large bowl mix together the flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- In a separate mix together the remaining ingredients until combined.
- Add the wet to the dry and stir until moistened.
- Using an ice cream scoop fill all 12 muffin cups.
- Bake for 17-18 minutes (depending on your oven's temperature).
- You may have to run a butter knife around the sides so they come out cleanly.
NotesI was inspired by the flavor combination from Ina Garten's Pumpkin Banana Mousse Tart that I make almost every Thanksgiving. This muffin recipe makes the moistest muffins I've ever had...enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More