- Cooking Time: 25 to 30
- Preparation Time:
- * 4 eggs
- * 1 2/3 cups white sugar
- * 1 cup vegetable oil
- * 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- * 2 cups all-purpose flour
- * 2 teaspoons baking powder
- * 1 teaspoon baking soda
- * 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- * 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mix the eggs, sugar, oil, and pumpkin with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Stir into the pumpkin mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Spread the batter evenly into an ungreased 10x15 inch jellyroll pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in preheated oven.
- Cool before frosting.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More