- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cp flour
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1 cup packed brown sugar (divided)
- 1/2 cp + 2 Tbsp butter (divided)
- 2 cps pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 13 oz can evaporated milk
- 3/4 cp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/2 cp chopped walnuts
- Combine flour, oats, 1/2 cup brown sugar, and 1/2 cup butter.
- Mix on low until crumbly.
- Press into ungreased 9X13 pan and bake 15 minutes on 350.
- Combine pumpkin, milk, eggs, white sugar, salt and spices.
- Beat well.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350.
- Combine remaining ingredients (1/2 cup brown sugar, 2 Tbsp butter and walnuts) and sprinkle over pumpkin filling.
- Bake 15 minutes at 350.
NotesMy family brings this to church dinners often since they are a big hit. You can top them with a little whipped cream (or cool whip) and they are even better.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More