- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cp flour
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1 cup packed brown sugar (divided)
- 1/2 cp + 2 Tbsp butter (divided)
- 2 cps pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 13 oz can evaporated milk
- 3/4 cp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/2 cp chopped walnuts
- Combine flour, oats, 1/2 cup brown sugar, and 1/2 cup butter.
- Mix on low until crumbly.
- Press into ungreased 9X13 pan and bake 15 minutes on 350.
- Combine pumpkin, milk, eggs, white sugar, salt and spices.
- Beat well.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350.
- Combine remaining ingredients (1/2 cup brown sugar, 2 Tbsp butter and walnuts) and sprinkle over pumpkin filling.
- Bake 15 minutes at 350.
NotesMy family brings this to church dinners often since they are a big hit. You can top them with a little whipped cream (or cool whip) and they are even better.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More