- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 eggs
- ¾ c. melted butter
- 2 c. pumpkin
- 2c. sugar
- 2 t. baking powder
- 1 t. soda
- ½ t. cinnamon
- 2c. flour
- 3 oz. cream cheese
- 3 c. powdered sugar
- 6 Tb. butter
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1 Tb. milk
- Mix together eggs, butter, pumpkin, & sugar.
- Add baking powder, soda, cinnamon, and flour.
- Pour batter into greased & floured jelly-roll pan.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- For frosting, blend together cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla & milk. Spread over cooled bars. (Top with chopped nuts if you wish.)
NotesI got this recipe in one of my college home ec classes. It never fails & always gets raves! Plus, it's easy!
The One Dollar Cookbook
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and Homework
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wifeSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More