- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups canned pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 4 cups white sugar
- 6 eggs
- 4 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour three 9x5 inch loaf pans.
- 2. In a large bowl, mix together the pumpkin, oil, sugar, and eggs. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves; stir into the pumpkin mixture until well blended. Divide the batter evenly between the prepared pans.
- 3. Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour. The top of the loaf should spring back when lightly pressed. Mini muffins should bake 17 to 20 minutes.
NotesThis is a great recipe. It makes about 3 loves and 24 mini muffins, so be prepared to share! You can nuts, chocolate chips or even raisins if you like. Top it off with cream cheese frosting and you're in heaven! WOW! It's a wonderful recipe. Enjoy!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Koken met Oma
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More