- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 10 cups cubed croissants (1/2 inch cubes), toasted
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 (15 oz) can pumpkin
- 2 cups half and half
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped dates
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Ground cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lighly grease a 13x9 inch baking dish. Place toasted croissant cubes in dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs and next 7 ingredients; stirring well. Pour over croissants, tossing gently to coat. Let stand 30 minutes. Bake 35 to 45 minutes, or until a tester inserted in center comes out clean. Cut into squares to serve. Serve with whipped cream and lighly sprinkle with cinnamon, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More