- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tsp. nutmeg
- 3 cups sugar
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups of fresh pumpkin/16 ounces if using canned pumpkin
- 2/3 cup water/if pumpkin is canned
- 1/2 cup water/if pumpkin is fresh or frozen
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine flour, soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar in large mixing bowl. Add eggs, water, oil and pumpkin. Stir until blended. Mix well.
- Pour into two 9x5" loaf pans.
- Bake 1 hour.
- Cool slightly and take out of pans to let cool on a rack. This tastes best if you wrap, refrigerate and wait a day to eat it. It keeps well in the refrigerator and can be frozen.
NotesThis tastes best if you wrap, refrigerate and wait a day to eat it. It keeps well in the refrigerator and can be frozen.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Delightful DessertsSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More