- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 16 ounces solid pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Chocolate chips, optional
- Chopped pecans, optional
- In a mixing bowl, combine butter and sugar.
- Add eggs; mix well.
- Combine dry ingredients; stir into creamed mixture until moistened.
- Add vanilla and pumpkin.
- Stir in chocolate chips or pecans, if desired.
- Pour into two greased 9-by-3 inch loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for an hour or until bread tests done.
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
GRILLED SHRIMP SCAMPI
Peach Compote Sauce
Risotto con speck e meleSee More