- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 16 ounces solid pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Chocolate chips, optional
- Chopped pecans, optional
- In a mixing bowl, combine butter and sugar.
- Add eggs; mix well.
- Combine dry ingredients; stir into creamed mixture until moistened.
- Add vanilla and pumpkin.
- Stir in chocolate chips or pecans, if desired.
- Pour into two greased 9-by-3 inch loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for an hour or until bread tests done.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Cooking with Sabra
Christmas CookiesSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More