- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (15 ounce) can 100% pure pumpkin puree
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- In small sauce pan, combine pumpkin, applesauce, sugar, cinnamon and ginger.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, stirring often to prevent scorching, 45 min.
- or until mixture becomes very thick.
- Stir in lemon juice.
- Let cool, then spoon into tight-sealing container and refrigerate.
- Will keep in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Adventures in Cooking
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More