- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (15 ounce) can 100% pure pumpkin puree
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- In small sauce pan, combine pumpkin, applesauce, sugar, cinnamon and ginger.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, stirring often to prevent scorching, 45 min.
- or until mixture becomes very thick.
- Stir in lemon juice.
- Let cool, then spoon into tight-sealing container and refrigerate.
- Will keep in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Simple Homemade Favorites
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More