- Cooking Time: 180
- Preparation Time:
- 1 29-oz can pumpkin puree
- 1-1/2 c firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 c mild honey
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar (don't skip this)
- 3/4 teaspoon apple/pumpkin pie spice (or equivalent)
- Put everything in a slow cooker and stir until well mixed. (Some lumps in the sugar are okay).
- Scrape down the sides with a spatula.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the lid and cook on HIGH for another 30-50 minutes to reach the desired thickness.
- Turn off cooker and let cool to room temp in the crock.
- Store, covered in refrigerator, for up to 6 weeks, or freeze up to 3 months.
NotesThis is a recipe from a friend on www.thenest.com. She shared it to cheer us up and I wanted to share the recipe with all of you because it is amazing. Thanks SarahT!
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
Cole Family Cookbook 2015
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More