- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 5
- 15 ounces pure pumpkin (high quality, do not use pumpkin pie mix)
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons pure, maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients together in a large sauce pan. Bring mixture to a full boil over medium high heat.
- Reduce heat and continue cooking 10 to 15 minutes or until thickened, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. When slightly cooled, pour into clean jars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More