- 1 cup fresh or canned pureed cooked pumpkin
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Mix all ingredients in a sauce pan and cook over medium-high heat.
Stir until boiling and continue to boil 5
minutes, stirring constantly.
Store, refrigerated, for 4 to 6 weeks.
This spread is fantastic on top of muffins and homemade breads. Spread a layer of cream cheese first and top with a spoonful of this pumpkin butter - divine!
No Reviews at this time.