- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup fresh or canned pureed cooked pumpkin
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Mix all ingredients in a sauce pan and cook over medium-high heat.
- Stir until boiling and continue to boil 5
- minutes, stirring constantly.
- Store, refrigerated, for 4 to 6 weeks.
NotesThis spread is fantastic on top of muffins and homemade breads. Spread a layer of cream cheese first and top with a spoonful of this pumpkin butter - divine!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More