- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup fresh or canned pureed cooked pumpkin
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Mix all ingredients in a sauce pan and cook over medium-high heat.
- Stir until boiling and continue to boil 5
- minutes, stirring constantly.
- Store, refrigerated, for 4 to 6 weeks.
NotesThis spread is fantastic on top of muffins and homemade breads. Spread a layer of cream cheese first and top with a spoonful of this pumpkin butter - divine!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Decadent Desserts Made From
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More