- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup fresh or canned pureed cooked pumpkin
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Mix all ingredients in a sauce pan and cook over medium-high heat.
- Stir until boiling and continue to boil 5
- minutes, stirring constantly.
- Store, refrigerated, for 4 to 6 weeks.
NotesThis spread is fantastic on top of muffins and homemade breads. Spread a layer of cream cheese first and top with a spoonful of this pumpkin butter - divine!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Food Travels Through Italy
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Georgene's Decadent Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie
Charles' Birthday Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Rum Raisin Pudding My WaySee More