- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup pumpkin
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ¾ cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 Cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 6 oz. cream cheese
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 4 tbsp margarine
- Beat eggs on high speed of mixer for 5 minutes. Gradually beat in sugar. Stir in pumpkin and lemon juice.
- Stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger and salt. Fold into pumpkin.
- Spread into a greased and floured 10 x 15 x 1 – inch pan. Top with pecans.
- Bake at 375 for 15 minutes.
- Turn out on towel sprinkled with powdered sugar. Starting at narrow end, roll towel and cake together. Cool.
- Combine sugar, cream cheese, margarine and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Unroll cake. Spread with cream cheese mixture and roll jellyroll-style.
- Wrap in plastic wrap or foil and chill. Keep refrigerated. May be frozen.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Georgene's Decadent Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie
Charles' Birthday Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Rum Raisin Pudding My WaySee More