- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 48
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2-1/4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 can (15 oz.) 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 cup finely shredded carrot
- 4 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- 1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
- 2. Combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder and baking soda in small bowl. Beat granulated sugar, butter and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until crumbly. Add eggs, egg whites, pumpkin and carrot; beat until well blended. Add flour mixture; mix well. Spread into prepared pan.
- 3. Combine cream cheese, 1/4 cup sugar and milk in small bowl. Mix well. Drop teaspoonfuls over batter; swirl mixture with spoon.
- 4. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
NotesI make these in a cake pan and it comes out more like cake than bars. I made this recipe several times the last holiday season and everybody loved them!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More