- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3 oz unsweetened chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour or spray with baking spray one 8x8 inch baking dish. In a small pan, melt the chocolate and 2 tablespoons of butter together, stirring occasionally. Set aside. In a medium bowl, beat together the eggs and sugars until fluffy. Add the vanilla and melted butter, mix thoroughly. Add in the baking powder and flour. Beat to combine. Divide the batter into two bowls. Add the melted chocolate to one bowl and mix thoroughly. Add the cream cheese, nutmeg and pumpkin to the second bowl of batter and mix thoroughly. Pour the pumpkin mixture into the prepared pan. Drop large spoonfuls of the chocolate batter on top and swirl with a knife for a marbled look. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out nearly clean. Cool in the pan on a wire rack. Slice and serve.
NotesThis is my original recipe.
I wanted to make something fun and seasonal! Crossposted at my food blog Coconut & Lime (http://coconutlime.blogspot.com).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More