PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE TARTS
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cup (about 15) crushed gingersnap cookies
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons sour cream, (optional)
- 2 tablespoons NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, (optional)
- PREHEAT oven to 325° F. Paper-line 12 muffin cups.
- COMBINE cookie crumbs and butter in small bowl. Press scant tablespoon onto bottom of each of prepared muffin cups. Bake for 5 minutes.
- BEAT cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract in small mixer bowl until blended. Add eggs; beat well. Pour into muffin cups, filling 3/4 full.
- BAKE for 25 to 30 minutes. Cool in pan on wire rack. Remove tarts from pan; refrigerate. Garnish with sour cream. Place morsels in small, heavy-duty plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 20 seconds; knead. Microwave at additional 10-second intervals, kneading until smooth. Cut tiny corner from bag; squeeze to drizzle over tarts.
- Serves 12
NotesCrushed gingersnaps are the base for these delicate pumpkin and cream cheese cups. These can be topped with sour cream and semi-sweet morsels and will make a big impression on your buffet table.
Recipe from LIBBY'S® Pumpkin
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Luscious Tropical Dream Cake
Ultimate Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana SplitSee More