- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryCrushed gingersnaps are the base for these delicate pumpkin and cream cheese cups. These can be topped with sour cream and semi-sweet morsels and will make a big impression on your buffet table.
Recipe from LIBBY'S® Pumpkin
- 2/3 cup (about 15) crushed gingersnap cookies
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons sour cream, (optional)
- 2 tablespoons NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, (optional)
- PREHEAT oven to 325° F. Paper-line 12 muffin cups.
- COMBINE cookie crumbs and butter in small bowl. Press scant tablespoon onto bottom of each of prepared muffin cups. Bake for 5 minutes.
- BEAT cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract in small mixer bowl until blended. Add eggs; beat well. Pour into muffin cups, filling 3/4 full.
- BAKE for 25 to 30 minutes. Cool in pan on wire rack. Remove tarts from pan; refrigerate. Garnish with sour cream. Place morsels in small, heavy-duty plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 20 seconds; knead. Microwave at additional 10-second intervals, kneading until smooth. Cut tiny corner from bag; squeeze to drizzle over tarts.
- Serves 12
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
MidLife Road Trip's
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Ginger White Chocolate And Brandy Pumpkin Mousse
Apple Honey Custard Pie
Tortellini CarbonaraSee More