- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Crumb Crust:
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Lemon Creme Swirl:
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice from concentrate
- Pumpkin Filling:
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 1 can (16 oz.) solid pack pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 4 large eggs
- Crust: Preheat oven to 350ºF. In bowl, stir graham-cracker crumbs, melted margarine or butter, and sugar until moistened. In 9 x 3-in. springform pan, with hand, press mixture onto bottom of pan. Tightly wrap outside of pan with heavy-duty foil to prevent leakage when baking in water bath later. Bake crust 10 minutes. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Lemon Creme: In bowl, combine ReaLemon juice and sweetened condensed milk stir until smooth; set aside.
- Pumpkin Filling: In large bowl, beat cream cheese at medium speed with mixer until smooth, about 1 minute. Scrape bowl often with rubber spatula, but do not over-mix. With mixer at low speed, beat in pumpkin, eggs, vanilla, sugar and pumpkin pie spice until smooth. Fold pumpkin and cream cheese together. Stir until smooth.
- Pour 1/3 pumpkin mixture into crust and swirl in about 2 tablespoons of lemon creme. Add 1/3 more pumpkin mix and swirl in another 2 tablespoons of lemon creme. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Pour mixture into cooled pie crust still in its pan. Place cheesecake in its springform pan into a large roasting pan in oven. Fill roasting pan 2/3 full of boiling water. Bake at 350ºF for 1 hour and 45 minutes. Cool completely, then remove from springform pan.
Decadent Desserts Made From
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More