- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Crumb Crust:
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Lemon Creme Swirl:
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice from concentrate
- Pumpkin Filling:
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 1 can (16 oz.) solid pack pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 4 large eggs
- Crust: Preheat oven to 350ºF. In bowl, stir graham-cracker crumbs, melted margarine or butter, and sugar until moistened. In 9 x 3-in. springform pan, with hand, press mixture onto bottom of pan. Tightly wrap outside of pan with heavy-duty foil to prevent leakage when baking in water bath later. Bake crust 10 minutes. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Lemon Creme: In bowl, combine ReaLemon juice and sweetened condensed milk stir until smooth; set aside.
- Pumpkin Filling: In large bowl, beat cream cheese at medium speed with mixer until smooth, about 1 minute. Scrape bowl often with rubber spatula, but do not over-mix. With mixer at low speed, beat in pumpkin, eggs, vanilla, sugar and pumpkin pie spice until smooth. Fold pumpkin and cream cheese together. Stir until smooth.
- Pour 1/3 pumpkin mixture into crust and swirl in about 2 tablespoons of lemon creme. Add 1/3 more pumpkin mix and swirl in another 2 tablespoons of lemon creme. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Pour mixture into cooled pie crust still in its pan. Place cheesecake in its springform pan into a large roasting pan in oven. Fill roasting pan 2/3 full of boiling water. Bake at 350ºF for 1 hour and 45 minutes. Cool completely, then remove from springform pan.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More