- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange peel
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1-1/2 cups canned pure pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons bourbon whiskey or 1 tbs. vanilla
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Spray bottom of 9-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray (do not spray sides). Wrap outside of pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- In medium bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar, orange peel and 1 teaspoon nutmeg. Add 1/2 cup melted butter. Stir until crumbs are well moistened. Press mixture evenly over bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of springform pan. Bake 10 min or until golden brown.
- In large bowl, best cream cheese at med.-low speed until smooth. Beat in 1 cup sugar until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, beating just until combined. Beat in sour cream , pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, salt and 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg. Do not overbeat. Pour into springform pan.
- Place springform pan in large shallow roasting pan or broiler pan. Fill roasting pan with enough hot water to come 1/2 inch up sides of springform pan.
- Bake 65 minutes or until edges are pulled and top looks dull and is dry to the touch. Center should be less set than edges and will move when pan is tapped. It should not ripple as if liquid.
- Remove from oven. Remove from water bath. Cool completely on wire rack. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- To make sauce, melt 1/2 cup butter in med. saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in brown sugar until mixture is smooth. Whisk in cream and bourbon, bring to a boil. Pour into med. bowl, cool completely. Serve with cheesecake. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Note: Make sure to tightly wrap the foil around the springform pan so that water doesn't seep in while the cheesecake bakes.
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Mini Chicken Pot Pies
Lemon Blueberry BreadSee More