- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup gingersnap crumbs
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup melted unsalted butter
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 can (6 oz,) pumpkin
- /2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Heat oven to 350ºF. In bowl, combine gingersnap and graham cracker crumbs with powdered sugar and butter. Toss to combine. Press evenly onto bottom of 8 or 9-inch springform pan. Bake 5 minutes, cool.
- In mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add granulated sugar and beat until light. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Blend in pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg. Pour pumpkin mixture into prepared crust. Place n baking sheet and bake at 350ºF for 45 minutes. Without opening oven door, let cake stand in turned-off oven for 1 hour. Remove from oven and cool, then chill. Remove from pan.
- Note: For the topping I take 3/4 cup pure maple syrup and 1 small container of whipping cream and low boil it in a saucepan while constantly stirring. It will eventually turn to a caramel consistency. This may take awhile (maybe 10 - 15 minutes). It has a taste somewhere between caramel and maple. I then pour that over the cheesecake and top with crushed pecans.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More