- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 8-12
- Preparation Time: 330
- 1 ½ cups gingersnap cookie crumbs
- ½ cup crushed pecans
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 5 Tbsp butter, melted
- 4 packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 1 ½ cups pumpkin puree
- 2 Tbsp bourbon
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ginger
- 1/8 tsp clove
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 4 large eggs
- 3 Tbsp flour
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Press crumb mixture into bottom of pan.
- Bake about 10 minutes to set.
- Reduce oven to 325 F.
- Make filling:
- Beat cream cheese and sugar.
- Add pumpkin, spices, bourbon, and vailla.
- Mix in eggs one at a time.
- Mix in flour.
- Pour filling into 10 inch spring form pan.
- Double wrap outside of pan with foil and place on a cookie sheet.
- Cook about 1 hour.
- Let stand.
- Once cool, refrigerate at least 4 hours to set.
NotesI made this for thanksgiving this year and it is delicious and easy to make.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More