- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12 - 14
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 can (15 oz.) solid pack pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1-1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 can (5 oz.) evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups (16 oz.) sour cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- additional ground cinnamon
- In a bowl, combine crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom and 1-1/2 inches up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Bake at 350ºF for 5 to 7 minutes or until set. Cool for 10 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth. Add the pumpkin, cornstarch, cinnamon and nutmeg; mix well. Gradually beat in milk and eggs just until blended. Pour into crust.
- Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 350ºF for 55-60 minutes or until center is almost set. Combine the sour cream, sugar and vanilla; Spread over filling. Bake 5 minutes longer. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Chill overnight.
- Remove sides of pan; let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before slicing. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Refrigerate leftovers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More