- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c. graham cracker, cookie or any other type crumbs
- 7 T. butter
- 1/3 c. sugar
- 1/2 t. cinnamon
- 1 1/2 c. sugar
- 4 pkgs. (8 oz. ea.) cream cheese
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 egg yolks, slightly beaten
- 2 1/2 t. cinnamon
- 1/2 t. ground cloves
- 1/4 t. allspice
- 3 T. flour
- 1 t. ginger
- 1 c Heavy Cream
- 2 c Pumpkin
- 1T Vanilla
- For the crust use a (10 inch) springform pan.
- Mix together crumbs, butter, sugar and cinnamon and place in bottom and partially up sides of springform pan. Place in freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- Mix together sugar, cream cheese, eggs and yolks until smooth with no lumps of cream cheese left at all. This will make your cheesecake lighter (less dense).
- Add spices and flour and mix.
- Add whipping cream (un-whipped), vanilla and pumpkin.
- Pour into prepared crust. Place a pan of water on the bottom rack of a 425° oven. Place cheesecake on upper rack and bake for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 275° and bake for 1 hour.
- Shut oven off but do not remove cake; let sit in oven for 2 hours.
- Remove from oven and refrigerate overnight before serving.
NotesI get invited to many Thanksgiving parties IF I agree to bring one of my Pumpkin Cheesecakes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
The One Dollar Cookbook
My Family CookbookSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More