- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c. graham cracker, cookie or any other type crumbs
- 7 T. butter
- 1/3 c. sugar
- 1/2 t. cinnamon
- 1 1/2 c. sugar
- 4 pkgs. (8 oz. ea.) cream cheese
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 egg yolks, slightly beaten
- 2 1/2 t. cinnamon
- 1/2 t. ground cloves
- 1/4 t. allspice
- 3 T. flour
- 1 t. ginger
- 1 c Heavy Cream
- 2 c Pumpkin
- 1T Vanilla
- For the crust use a (10 inch) springform pan.
- Mix together crumbs, butter, sugar and cinnamon and place in bottom and partially up sides of springform pan. Place in freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- Mix together sugar, cream cheese, eggs and yolks until smooth with no lumps of cream cheese left at all. This will make your cheesecake lighter (less dense).
- Add spices and flour and mix.
- Add whipping cream (un-whipped), vanilla and pumpkin.
- Pour into prepared crust. Place a pan of water on the bottom rack of a 425° oven. Place cheesecake on upper rack and bake for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 275° and bake for 1 hour.
- Shut oven off but do not remove cake; let sit in oven for 2 hours.
- Remove from oven and refrigerate overnight before serving.
NotesI get invited to many Thanksgiving parties IF I agree to bring one of my Pumpkin Cheesecakes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More