- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 c Margarine, melted
- 2 c Graham-Cracker Crumbs
- 24 oz. Nonfat Cottage Cheese
- 12 oz. Light Cream Cheese
- 1 1/4 c Light Brown Sugar, packed
- 2 Egg Whites
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Pumpkin, solid pack (16 oz. can)
- 2 T Cornstarch
- 2 t Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 t Vanilla
- Lightly grease bottom and sides of 9x3-inch springform pan.
- Mix margarine and cracker crumbs in a bowl until evenly moistened. Press over bottom and 2 inches up sides of prepared pan.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Process cottage cheese and cream cheese product in a food processor or a blender about 2 minutes, scraping down sides 2 to 3 times, until thick and smooth.
- Add brown sugar, process until sugar dissolves.
- Add eggs and egg whites and process just until blended.
- Transfer to a large bowl. Stir in pumpkin, cornstarch, spice and vanilla until well blended and smooth.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake 1 hour and 20 minutes or until top of cake looks set.
- Shut oven off. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Cover and refrigerate in pan at least 6 hours or up to 4 days.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More