- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 c Margarine, melted
- 2 c Graham-Cracker Crumbs
- 24 oz. Nonfat Cottage Cheese
- 12 oz. Light Cream Cheese
- 1 1/4 c Light Brown Sugar, packed
- 2 Egg Whites
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Pumpkin, solid pack (16 oz. can)
- 2 T Cornstarch
- 2 t Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 t Vanilla
- Lightly grease bottom and sides of 9x3-inch springform pan.
- Mix margarine and cracker crumbs in a bowl until evenly moistened. Press over bottom and 2 inches up sides of prepared pan.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Process cottage cheese and cream cheese product in a food processor or a blender about 2 minutes, scraping down sides 2 to 3 times, until thick and smooth.
- Add brown sugar, process until sugar dissolves.
- Add eggs and egg whites and process just until blended.
- Transfer to a large bowl. Stir in pumpkin, cornstarch, spice and vanilla until well blended and smooth.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake 1 hour and 20 minutes or until top of cake looks set.
- Shut oven off. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Cover and refrigerate in pan at least 6 hours or up to 4 days.
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More