- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 c. margarine, softened
- 2 c. packed brown sugar
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 can (15 oz) solid pack pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 c. flour
- 2 c. quick-cooking oats
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 c. (12 oz) semisweet chocolate chips
- Cream margarine and sugars.
- Beat in pumpkin, egg and vanilla.
- Combine flour, oats baking soda, cinnamon, and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by tbsp. 2" apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove to wire rack to cool.(Makes 4 doz).
NotesThese cookies are definitely my fav once Fall rolls around. The pumpkin makes the cookie super soft and the chocolate plus oats is a great flavor combo. Hope you enjoy!
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More