- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 c. margarine, softened
- 2 c. packed brown sugar
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 can (15 oz) solid pack pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 c. flour
- 2 c. quick-cooking oats
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 c. (12 oz) semisweet chocolate chips
- Cream margarine and sugars.
- Beat in pumpkin, egg and vanilla.
- Combine flour, oats baking soda, cinnamon, and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by tbsp. 2" apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove to wire rack to cool.(Makes 4 doz).
NotesThese cookies are definitely my fav once Fall rolls around. The pumpkin makes the cookie super soft and the chocolate plus oats is a great flavor combo. Hope you enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More