- Cooking Time: 13-15 minutes each batch
- Servings: 3 dozen
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstorySomething new yet classic to make anyone smile and say "more please!"
- 1 Cup Butter (2 sticks), softened
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Puree (I used organic)
- 3 Cups Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ginger
- 1/4 EACH Nutmeg & Ground Cloves
- 2 Cups Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1. Heat oven to 350.
- 2. Using mixer beat butter until smooth. Add sugars until fluffy.
- 3. Beat in eggs one at a time until blended; mix in vanilla & pumpkin.
- 4. In Large bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves.
- 5. Slowly add the flour mixture to the batter on medium speed, scraping the sides of the bowl.
- 6. Stir in chocolate chips.
- 7. Drop onto cookie sheet by the spoonful.
- 8. Bake 10-13 minutes.
- 9. allow to cool 2 minutes then move to wire rack to cool.