- Cooking Time: 13-15 minutes each batch
- Servings: 3 dozen
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 Cup Butter (2 sticks), softened
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Puree (I used organic)
- 3 Cups Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ginger
- 1/4 EACH Nutmeg & Ground Cloves
- 2 Cups Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1. Heat oven to 350.
- 2. Using mixer beat butter until smooth. Add sugars until fluffy.
- 3. Beat in eggs one at a time until blended; mix in vanilla & pumpkin.
- 4. In Large bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves.
- 5. Slowly add the flour mixture to the batter on medium speed, scraping the sides of the bowl.
- 6. Stir in chocolate chips.
- 7. Drop onto cookie sheet by the spoonful.
- 8. Bake 10-13 minutes.
- 9. allow to cool 2 minutes then move to wire rack to cool.
NotesSomething new yet classic to make anyone smile and say "more please!"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More