- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts(walnuts or pecans)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Cream margarine and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg, pumpkin, and vanilla.
- Mix and sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Add to creamed mixture; mix well.
- Add chopped nuts & chocolate chips; mix thoroughly.
- Drop by teaspoons onto well-greased cookie sheets.
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More