- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease and flour muffin pan or use paper liners.
- Mix sugar, oil, eggs. Add pumpkin and water.
- In separate bowl mix together the baking flour, baking soda,
- baking powder, spices and salt.
- Add wet mixture and stir in chocolate chips.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full with batter.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
NotesI love anything pumpkin and these muffins with chocolate chips are absolutely delicious!
Submitted by: "Rhonda Smith"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Food Travels Through Italy
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More