- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease and flour muffin pan or use paper liners.
- Mix sugar, oil, eggs. Add pumpkin and water.
- In separate bowl mix together the baking flour, baking soda,
- baking powder, spices and salt.
- Add wet mixture and stir in chocolate chips.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full with batter.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
NotesI love anything pumpkin and these muffins with chocolate chips are absolutely delicious!
Submitted by: "Rhonda Smith"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More