- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup buttermilk pancake mix, Aunt Jemima®
- 2/3 cup cold water
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin, Libby’s
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, McCormick
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger, McCormick
- Nonstick vegetable cooking spray, PAM
- Butter, room temperature, Land O’Lakes
- In a medium bowl, whisk pancake mix, water, pumpkin, cinnamon, and ginger until just blended (do not over mix; mixture should be lumpy).
- Spray a heavy griddle with nonstick spray and heat griddle over medium heat.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of batter onto griddle to form each pancake.
- Cook for 2 minutes or until bubbles appear, then turn pancakes over and cook for 2 minutes longer.
- Transfer pancakes to plates.
- Top with butter and serve with warm pecan syrup
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Get Cookin'See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More