- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup buttermilk pancake mix, Aunt Jemima®
- 2/3 cup cold water
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin, Libby’s
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, McCormick
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger, McCormick
- Nonstick vegetable cooking spray, PAM
- Butter, room temperature, Land O’Lakes
- In a medium bowl, whisk pancake mix, water, pumpkin, cinnamon, and ginger until just blended (do not over mix; mixture should be lumpy).
- Spray a heavy griddle with nonstick spray and heat griddle over medium heat.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of batter onto griddle to form each pancake.
- Cook for 2 minutes or until bubbles appear, then turn pancakes over and cook for 2 minutes longer.
- Transfer pancakes to plates.
- Top with butter and serve with warm pecan syrup
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More