PUMPKIN CINNAMON PANCAKES
- Servings: 2
- 1 cup buttermilk pancake mix, Aunt Jemima®
- 2/3 cup cold water
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin, Libby’s
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, McCormick
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger, McCormick
- Nonstick vegetable cooking spray, PAM
- Butter, room temperature, Land O’Lakes
In a medium bowl, whisk pancake mix, water, pumpkin, cinnamon, and ginger until just blended (do not over mix; mixture should be lumpy).
Spray a heavy griddle with nonstick spray and heat griddle over medium heat.
Spoon 2 tablespoons of batter onto griddle to form each pancake.
Cook for 2 minutes or until bubbles appear, then turn pancakes over and cook for 2 minutes longer.
Transfer pancakes to plates.
Top with butter and serve with warm pecan syrup