- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bag M&M'S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies for Halloween
- 1 18-oz. roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 16-oz. can vanilla frosting
- Orange and green food coloring
- 2 cookie sheets
- 25 colored craft sticks
- Resealable plastic bag
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line the cookie sheets with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Cut approximately 25 1/4-inch slices of cookie dough. Place them on the cookie sheets. Slip a colored craft stick’s 2-inch tip underneath each cookie. At the top of each cookie and directly on the opposite side of the craft stick make a small dimple in the dough.
- Bake the cookies for 15 minutes. Remove from oven, transfer to a wire rack, and let cool completely.
- Tint a quarter cup of frosting with the green food coloring. Transfer to a resealable plastic bag, snip a small corner, and set aside.
- Tint the remaining frosting with the orange food coloring. Spread it on the cookie tops. Use the green frosting to pipe the pumpkin stems around the dimples. Use M&M’S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies for Halloween to decorate the cookies like Jack-O-Lanterns.
- Makes 30 pops.
NotesAdults and kids alike will enjoy these easy-to-eat party treats!
Prep time: 10 min.
Baking time: 15 min.
Decoration time: 20 min.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More