- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bag M&M'S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies for Halloween
- 1 18-oz. roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 16-oz. can vanilla frosting
- Orange and green food coloring
- 2 cookie sheets
- 25 colored craft sticks
- Resealable plastic bag
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line the cookie sheets with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Cut approximately 25 1/4-inch slices of cookie dough. Place them on the cookie sheets. Slip a colored craft stick’s 2-inch tip underneath each cookie. At the top of each cookie and directly on the opposite side of the craft stick make a small dimple in the dough.
- Bake the cookies for 15 minutes. Remove from oven, transfer to a wire rack, and let cool completely.
- Tint a quarter cup of frosting with the green food coloring. Transfer to a resealable plastic bag, snip a small corner, and set aside.
- Tint the remaining frosting with the orange food coloring. Spread it on the cookie tops. Use the green frosting to pipe the pumpkin stems around the dimples. Use M&M’S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies for Halloween to decorate the cookies like Jack-O-Lanterns.
- Makes 30 pops.
NotesAdults and kids alike will enjoy these easy-to-eat party treats!
Prep time: 10 min.
Baking time: 15 min.
Decoration time: 20 min.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More