- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 50 cookies / 1 pt. ea.
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 box Cake Mix (Yellow or Carrot)
- 1 can pumpkin - 16 oz.
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Mix cake mix and pumpkin together.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Place on sprayed cookie sheet by spoonfuls.
- Bake at 350 for 10 - 13 minutes.
NotesAnother recipe give to me by successful Weight Watchers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More