- Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes
- Servings: 8 dozen
- Preparation Time: 10-15 minutes
- 2 c. sugar
- 2 c. butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 15 oz. can of Libby's pumpkin
- 4 c. flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add vanilla and eggs.
- Stir in pumpkin.
- Sift all dry ingredients and fold in pumpkin mix until just blended.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- Cool on wire racks.
NotesTop these with Caramel Frosting!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce