- Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes
- Servings: 8 dozen
- Preparation Time: 10-15 minutes
- 2 c. sugar
- 2 c. butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 15 oz. can of Libby's pumpkin
- 4 c. flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add vanilla and eggs.
- Stir in pumpkin.
- Sift all dry ingredients and fold in pumpkin mix until just blended.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- Cool on wire racks.
NotesTop these with Caramel Frosting!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More