- Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes
- Servings: 8 dozen
- Preparation Time: 10-15 minutes
- 2 c. sugar
- 2 c. butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 15 oz. can of Libby's pumpkin
- 4 c. flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add vanilla and eggs.
- Stir in pumpkin.
- Sift all dry ingredients and fold in pumpkin mix until just blended.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- Cool on wire racks.
NotesTop these with Caramel Frosting!