- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 orange, zested
- 3 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- Bake the spice cake version as muffins, whip up this frosting and reserve a few tablespoons. Color with a few drops of red and yellow food coloring.
- Frost muffins and insert a half of a pretzel stick into centers to create a stem.
- Color reserved frosting with green and pipe leaves or vines on top.
- Combine all ingredients and beat until fluffy.
NotesI use this on top of my "Cindy's Snack Cakes" recipe (http://www.bakespace.com/index.php?mode=listing&act=show&lst_id=7850) for Halloween.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Teriyaki Salmon and Green Onion Kabobs
"Lightened Up" Carrot CakeSee More