- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 orange, zested
- 3 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- Bake the spice cake version as muffins, whip up this frosting and reserve a few tablespoons. Color with a few drops of red and yellow food coloring.
- Frost muffins and insert a half of a pretzel stick into centers to create a stem.
- Color reserved frosting with green and pipe leaves or vines on top.
- Combine all ingredients and beat until fluffy.
NotesI use this on top of my "Cindy's Snack Cakes" recipe (http://www.bakespace.com/index.php?mode=listing&act=show&lst_id=7850) for Halloween.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
GAES PTO Recipes
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More