- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 orange, zested
- 3 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- Bake the spice cake version as muffins, whip up this frosting and reserve a few tablespoons. Color with a few drops of red and yellow food coloring.
- Frost muffins and insert a half of a pretzel stick into centers to create a stem.
- Color reserved frosting with green and pipe leaves or vines on top.
- Combine all ingredients and beat until fluffy.
NotesI use this on top of my "Cindy's Snack Cakes" recipe (http://www.bakespace.com/index.php?mode=listing&act=show&lst_id=7850) for Halloween.
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More