- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3c. flour
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 tsp. ground cloves
- 4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 c. sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 c. cooked or canned pumpkin
- 1 1/4c. vegetable oil
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
- chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all incredients.
- (Except cream cheese and nuts) (I mixed all dry together, then mixed in the wet...)
- Fill muffin tins (greased or papers) half full. Put 1-2 tsp. cream cheese in the middle, pressing down slightly. ( I cut the 8oz. bar of cream cheese into 24 squares)
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts. ( I used walnuts)
- Bake at 350 for 20-25min. or until a toothpick comes out clean from the muffin part.
- Let cool in pan for 5 min. before moving to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Makes 24 miffins.
Notes'Almost Like Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins'
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More