- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) vanilla pudding
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- MIX cream cheese, 1 Tbsp. milk and the sugar in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
- Gently stir in half of the whipped topping. Spread onto bottom of crust.
- POUR 1 cup milk into large bowl.
- Add pumpkin, dry pudding mixes and spices.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. (Mixture will be thick.)
- Spread over cream cheese layer.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until set.
- Top with remaining whipped topping just before serving.
- Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More