- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 18
- Preparation Time:
- 4 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 c. canned solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/3 c. vegetable oil
- 1 c. flour
- 1 t. ground cinnamon
- 1 t. baking powder
- 1/2 t. baking soda
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/4 t. ground nutmeg
- 1/4 t. ground ginger
- 1/2 c. semi-sweet chocolate morsels (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 375.
- Grease a 9x13 pan.
- For the filling, whisk together cream cheese, sugar and egg until well blended; set aside.
- For the batter, combine the pumpkin, sugar, egg, and oil; mix well.
- Stir in flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking
- soda, salt, nutmeg, and ginger. Pour into prepared pan.
- Drizzle cream cheese mixture over batter. Cut through batter with knife several times for marbled effect. Sprinkle with chocolate morsels, if desired.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool; cut into 18 squares.
NotesMarbled with a cream cheese filling, these moist squares are lightly spiced with just the right amount of sweetness.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More