- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 18
- Preparation Time:
- 4 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 c. canned solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/3 c. vegetable oil
- 1 c. flour
- 1 t. ground cinnamon
- 1 t. baking powder
- 1/2 t. baking soda
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/4 t. ground nutmeg
- 1/4 t. ground ginger
- 1/2 c. semi-sweet chocolate morsels (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 375.
- Grease a 9x13 pan.
- For the filling, whisk together cream cheese, sugar and egg until well blended; set aside.
- For the batter, combine the pumpkin, sugar, egg, and oil; mix well.
- Stir in flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking
- soda, salt, nutmeg, and ginger. Pour into prepared pan.
- Drizzle cream cheese mixture over batter. Cut through batter with knife several times for marbled effect. Sprinkle with chocolate morsels, if desired.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool; cut into 18 squares.
NotesMarbled with a cream cheese filling, these moist squares are lightly spiced with just the right amount of sweetness.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More