- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Yellow Cake Mix
- 2 EGGS
- 1 2/3 c. Libby's EASY Pumpkin Mix
- 2 tsp.pumpkin spice
- 1/3 c flaked coconut
- 1/4 c. chopped nuts
- 3 tsp. softened butter
- Combine 3 c. cake mix, eggs, pumpkin mix and spice in a large bowl, beat on low speed until moist,then on high for 2 mins.
- Pour into a greased 13 x9 inch pan.
- Combine remaining cake mix,coconut,nuts and butter..cut together til crumbly.
- Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 350* for 30 to 35 mins.
NotesThis is an easy cake to put together and it's very good, especially with a cup of coffee. I make it a lot in the fall and winter. Hope you enjoy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More