- Cooking Time: 45 to 50
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 c pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 1 t pumpkin pie spice
- 1 c brown sugar
- 1 c nuts, chopped
- 2 t cinnamon
- 2 T flour
- 2 T melted butter
- Mix together cake mix, pumpkin, 1/2 c water, eggs and pumpkin pie spice.
- Pour 1/2 of batter in 9 x 13 in greased, floured cake pan.
- Combine brown sugar, nuts cinnamon, flour and butter and sprinkle half of mixture over batter.
- Spread remaining batter over top then remaining crunch mixture.
- Bake in 350 degree oven 45-50 min.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More