- Cooking Time: 45 to 50
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 c pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 1 t pumpkin pie spice
- 1 c brown sugar
- 1 c nuts, chopped
- 2 t cinnamon
- 2 T flour
- 2 T melted butter
- Mix together cake mix, pumpkin, 1/2 c water, eggs and pumpkin pie spice.
- Pour 1/2 of batter in 9 x 13 in greased, floured cake pan.
- Combine brown sugar, nuts cinnamon, flour and butter and sprinkle half of mixture over batter.
- Spread remaining batter over top then remaining crunch mixture.
- Bake in 350 degree oven 45-50 min.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More