- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 can evaporated milk(I used FF)
- 1 can pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar(I used Splenda)
- 4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 c. chopped pecans
- 1 c. melted butter(I used 1/2 c.butter)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9x13 pan or dish.
- Combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, salt and pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl. Pour into pan.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix evenly over pumpkin mixture.
- Top with pecans, drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely and serve with whipped topping!
NotesI made this recipe last night for a dinner with my friends. It was so simple and super delicious. I made a few changes so I didn't feel so guilty eating it. I love pumpkin, so this was a real winner with me! I hope you enjoy it too!
Happy Fall Ya'll!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More