- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 15 oz. pumpkin, solid pack
- 12 oz. evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 t. cinnamon
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/2 c. chopped pecans
- 1 c. butter, melted
- 1 box Yellow cake mix
- Cool whip
- Combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, cinnamon & salt.
- Pour into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix on top.
- Top with pecans. Drizzle melted butter evenly over pecans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 min.
- Cool... serve chilled with a dollop of Cool Whip.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More