- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 15 oz. pumpkin, solid pack
- 12 oz. evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 t. cinnamon
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/2 c. chopped pecans
- 1 c. butter, melted
- 1 box Yellow cake mix
- Cool whip
- Combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, cinnamon & salt.
- Pour into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix on top.
- Top with pecans. Drizzle melted butter evenly over pecans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 min.
- Cool... serve chilled with a dollop of Cool Whip.
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More