- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon frozen orange juice concentrate
- In a medium bowl, blend cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth.
- Gradually mix in the pumpkin.
- Stir in the cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and orange juice until smooth and well blended.
- Chill until serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Short & Sweet
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More